Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BodyGlide Anti-Blister and Chafing Stick



When I started running, I thought only guys had to worry about chafing (they usually chafe in the chest area). But after my first few long runs, I realized it was a problem women had as well. I had terrible pains in my inner thighs, sports bra lines, and even in the arms (because of my iPod arm band). Most people use petroleum jelly to do the trick. But I find it too greasy, and it can ruin your clothing. So I opted to buy BodyGlide online. It's less greasy, took away all my chafing problems, and it's sweatproof (so you don't have to worry about reapplying in the middle of long runs). Definitely a must for serious runners. Get it on Amazon for around $5.95.

1 comment:

Jaymie said...

I hear you! Don't you just love this product?

I ordered mine online and had a friend take it home from the U.S. When she arrived, she texted me and said "You can pick up your deodorant already" haha

Say hi to Agoo! Looking forward to meeting you soon...hopefully before your big race :)