Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bach Flower Remedies




I was introduced to these 10 yrs ago through my Mom's acupuncturist. She recommended it to me, to help relieve stress from work etc. Basically they're a range of liquids produced from a variety of flowers. You take them via a dropper - you place a drop or two on your tongue. You can take a single kind or a variety of flowers, depending on what you're trying to relieve in yourself. I recall I did a combination then that addressed stress from work, health and my love life (or non-existent one at that time ;) And it really worked! It really made me feel so much better. I used to get them from my Mom's acupuncturist. But when when she migrated abroad, I had to start getting them online. I eventually stopped taking them (I guess I felt so well already, I didn't feel a need for any relief anymore). I recently found them though again when I was travelling in Europe a few months ago. I found a spray version (you spritz it into your mouth), which seemed pretty handy, so I got one. I got the all around version one which is a mix of several flowers. It's called the Bach Rescue Remedy. Came in very handy as I was pretty stressed then with our upcoming wedding, work etc.

Check them out on: http://www.bachremedies.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rina! How fitting that you have this blog since you were the one who initiated me into the world of internet shopping! I thank you but my CC does not! Ha ha. I'm enjoying browsing through your entries. BTW am also a fan of Bach Rescue Remedy. Cheers.