Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kayak.com



This site was recommended to me by a friend of mine yday. I love the concept! I've always been lazy to use sites like Expedia, Orbitz etc which offer cheap options for flights, hotels etc. I guess because there are a number of them, and I was afraid I might shortchange myself by booking in one site, only to find out there was a cheaper option in another site. Also, they always struck me as US-centric type of services, so I didn't think they would be helpful to me since I usually look for flights to/from the Philippines. Kayak.com hopes to address all that. Kayak.com isn't an online seller of flights etc. They're sort of a search engine that will find the best offer for you, across all these other sites I just mentioned. So it's great because it takes away the guesswork from you. And it finds you bargains that originate/terminate from the Philippines as well.



Check it out: http://www.kayak.com/

No comments: