Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anodized Aluminum Mobiles by Hsu Studios

My Mom and Dad recently came back from a trip to the US. My Mom fell in love with these mobiles she found at a museum store in SF. She was too lazy to handcarry one home, so she asked me to order one online when she got back. I couldn't order one directly from the museum site, so I eventually found the site of the artists who make it, a married couple, Carol and Jean-Pierre Hsu. It's called Hsu Studios and it's based in West Virginia. They have a lovely site that sells not only their mobiles, but versions such as jewelry as well. The site has nice photos of their studio as well. What I loved most was that when I sent questions about the products thru the site, the artists themselves responded back to me! Talk about personal service! I ordered the mobile above for around $140. Go and check them out: http://www.hsustudios.com/

No comments: