Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Club Penguin: Puffles








If you've got a kid 10 yrs old or younger, chances are you've heard about this new craze sweeping kids' worlds. It's called Club Penguin. I got educated about the world thanks to the pester power of my nephew. After doing my due diligence as a responsible aunt and godmother, I found out that Club Penguin was a pretty cool site, with a lot of learning opportunities for kids, combined with kid-safety features and moderators (latest update I heard is that the company has even been acquired by Disney already). So I've been supporting my nephew's latest obsession by signing him up and paying for his monthly club membership. The website has a gift shop as well, where you can purchase Club Penguin merchandise for your child (or for you too, if you want to join the bandwagon, or look cool to your kids and their friends). Most of them have Puffle designs (these little critters you can buy in Club Penguin's virtual world - their version of Tamagotchis). They offer shirts, caps, keychains, plush dolls etc. Go window shopping with your child at: http://clubpenguin.com/clubpenguinshop/index.html




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your siteI love everything about it.

Anonymous said...

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!